Friday, May 25, 2012

Fan Pics & Tweets Of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart at Cosmopolis After Party In Cannes

Kristen is hiding behind Rob in her red jacket.
Martybet I HAVE JUST KISSED ROB AND KRISTEN on their f*cking cheeks. And they were holding hands. OMG And I gave her my gift and she was all like: omg you are so sweet an then she kissed me! And they are just so in love... i'm in tears. I talked to Rob, and I told him that he was a great guy an he kissed me too. I'm dying.Rob signing something inside the After Party! ( RE paparazzi? no, they just took just some pics when they got out :)
@martybet: I HAVE JUST KISSED ROB AND KRISTEN on their fucking cheeks. And they were holding hands. OMG Rob signing something inside the After Party! @GaelleLovesMax: I have no pics but you can expect a lot of papz pics soon, I guess. @ItIsAllAboutRK: SCREAMING WE JUST SAW ROB AND KRISTEN They just left the after party. )) @_mio: yes! another pda-fest from rob + kristen at the 【cosmopolis】after party. sitting close, side by side in vip area of carlton beach #cannes early night for rob + kristen at【cosmopolis】party. they’re probably back at hotel du cap by now… for drinks on the terrace^^ #cannes @TeemixCom: Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart dînent en amoureux à l’after de ‪#Cosmopolis‬ au Carlton Cinema Club. ‪#Cannes2012‬ ‪#Robsten‬ Google Translated to: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dine in love with after of ‪ ‬ # Cosmopolis at the Carlton Cinema Club. ‪ ‬ ‪ # # Cannes2012 Robsten ‬ @aufemininNews: ‪#Cannes2012‬ Kristen Stewart et Rob Pattinson plus amoureux que jamais à la soirée Cosmopolis ! Google Translated to: # Cannes2012 Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson more in love than ever in the evening Cosmopolis!







4 NEW PICS BELOW:

0 comments: