Wednesday, July 25, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART'S PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ROB FOR CHEATING & MORE

CHECK PICS OF THE SUPPOSED CHEATING HERE.=== Kristen Stewart is issuing a public apology for hurting her boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, by having a fling with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders. == "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday. === News of Stewart's infidelity with the 41-year-old, married director comes about four years after the couple met while filming the first installment of Twilight, the vampire smash that thrust them into the spotlight before the film even arrived in theaters. Buzz that they were a real-life couple took off almost immediately.== As Pattinson, 26, and Stewart, 22, have become increasingly open about their relationship, they've been photographed kissing and keeping cozy on date nights in Los Angeles. Barely two weeks ago, the couple were all laughs at Comic-Con as they joked about their on-camera smooching scenes. Source:People
Kristen isn't the only one expressing her anguish over her cheating scandal with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together." === The British director, 41, is married to actress-model Liberty Ross, with whom he has two young children. Stewart, 22, has been in a relationship with her Twilight costar Robert Pattinson, 26, since they first met when filming nearly four years ago. === Ross – who yesterday Tweeted the Marilyn Monroe quote, "sometimes bad things fall apart so better things can fall together," before deleting her Twitter account – appeared as a young Stewart's mother in Huntsman. Source: People
Source: Globalgrind
Source: via Huffington Post Source: VH1

2 comments:

No name said...

I am still in shock, I just can't believe she would hurt him like that. I started believing in her because he love her so much.
I am just so sad for him.

Shani said...

Sorry I'm late to reply. Totally agree, I woke up this morning thinking did I dream it all? Just a nightmare and Kristen wouldn't dare betray Rob like that so open in broad daylight. Shows how little she thought of the relationship. I don't hate her but just sooo disappointed. But remember she made those comments from an interview about having it to easy and wanting someone to fuck her over. Well baby you wished it and it came true. You're foot deep into your mouth now. But you live and learn and life goes on. Some have to learn the hard way they had it good after it's gone.