Monday, August 13, 2012

Robert Pattinson Talks To MTV At 'Cosmopolis' NY Premiere + DailyMotion &Transcript


Robert Pattinson Is 'Just A Pawn' In David... by veronicaspuffy Transcript: Josh Horowitz: How are you, Rob? Robert Pattinson: How you doin’? JH: Good to see you. RP: You look skinny. JH: Oh, you always say that. That’s why I love you. RP: [Laughs] JH: It’s not the acting, it’s not the film, it’s ’cause you say I’m skinny. Thank you, Rob. Not true, but congratulations on the film, man. So, I mean, for this film you don’t have an elephant, you don’t have Reese Witherspoon, you don’t have the Twilight cast to lean on. It’s all on you, man. No pressure. RP: Well it’s on David. I keep trying to say it’s his movie. It’s not my movie. I’m just a pawn in it. [Laughs] So yeah. It was kind of scary in the beginning, but it was also kind a good, but no one else had too big a part. So I didn’t have too many… [Laughs] I got sort of confident that I had many chances to redeem myself throughout the movie. JH: Are you anxious and excited to see the American audience receive this and see what, you know, they haven’t seen you in this capacity before, to see you in a context like this? RP: Yeah, I think the sort of cultural relevance to being in Twilight and stuff… I was always afraid of it before, like kind of an overwhemling movie, but I think it kind of makes it more interesting ’cause it creates a lens to look good. So I don’t know, maybe it’d be cool. Source: ThinkingOfRob

0 comments: