Thursday, June 28, 2012

BD Part2 New VampTracey Heggens on Robert Pattinson&Kristen:They’re So Down to Earth

Tracey Heggins plays Senna, the oldest vampire from the Amazon coven that fights with the Cullens against the Volturi, in the upcoming Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2. The movie, which hits theaters this fall, is the final installment of the Twilight franchise. == Celebuzz: What was it like being cast in such a huge franchise like Twilight? TH: It’s so funny, because I always say I’m just this little fish in this big, happy pond. Everyone from Rob, Kristen, to Stephenie Meyer– they were all so kind. === CB: Tell us about your role in the movie. TH: I play the role of Senna, the oldest vampire. I come from the frame of reference where Zafrina, my vampire sister, has hooked me up again in some kind of situation and I’m here now. And all of the sudden, I want to help and defend these people [Cullens]. I’m very excited, because Senna loves to fight. She loves to kick butt and take names. I don’t want to give too much away, but Senna is ready to go.===== CB: What was it like working with stars like Robert and Kristen? TH: It was good because they were both really down to earth. It’s very scary to go off on a set with huge names. I mean, when you are number one on IMDB, it’s a little intimidating. But they were just cool, and Kristen was like a tomboy and was so down to earth. Rob was the same way. He actually has this almost self-deprecating, ‘Oh, did I just say that?’ And I understand why he did that because it made everyone else feel so comfortable. So thank you, Robert! Source: Celebuzz

0 comments: