Thursday, June 21, 2012

Woody Allen: I’d Love To Work With Robert Pattinson

The well-known director tells HollywoodLife.com that he thinks Rob is totally ‘charming’ and that he’s ready to sign Rob on his next film. Woody Allen is ready for some Robert Pattinson in his life. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Woody at the NYC premiere of his new film To Rome With Love hosted by The Cinema Society with Piaget & The Hollywood Reporter and he totally has R-Patz fever! “I wouldn’t hesitate [to work with Rob],” Woody tells HollywoodLife.com. “I think he’s a wonderful actor. I’ve seen him act and interviewed on television. I find him charming and amusing and if I ever had anything he was right for I wouldn’t hesistate for a second!” This is great news since Woody is one of Hollywood’s greatest and most influential directors. Meanwhile, Rob just wrapped his promotional duties for Cosmopolis and he’s going to start work on his next film Mission: Blacklist. Source: HollywoodLife

0 comments: